Friday, November 5, 2010

God's Amazing Plan: Part one

Wow, it's been a while since my last blog post so I've got a lot of catching up to do! Well, I'm only 6 weeks out from being finished with my first semester of graduate school. It has been a wonderful experience so far. I've been challenged and frustrated but am learning SO much more than I ever imagined and I've made some great friends too! On the family side of things, Austin and Carson are growing up really fast. Austin is doing great in first grade and is reading so well. Carson is talking and learning new words every day and is only 3 months from being 2 years old. Where has the last 21 months gone? Can you believe they are this big?!




So, I know most of you are reading my blog to find out the BIG exciting news and I promise I'll get there...in part two! I started this blog back in August and have mostly written about God's call in my life. I have been searching and praying for over a year that I would clearly know God's call in my life and boy does prayer work! I'll be sharing some about that in part two!

1 Corinthians 1:9
...for God is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment